WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files of small text portions that sites visited by users send to their computers
or devices, where they are stored and transmitted again to the same sites during
subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as "SDK" technologies in the
mobile world) can be permanently stored ("persistent" cookies) on your device or have a
variable duration; they can delete themselves when a browser is closed, or have a limited
duration such as a single session ("session" cookies). Cookies can be installed by the
manager www.exonsteel.com ("first-party" cookies) or by third-party websites
Cookies of different types that are used for different purposes are specified in the next paragraph.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES USED BY THE SITE?
The main purposes of cookies installed by www.exonsteel.com are:
- techniques: cookies are used for purposes related to the provision of services specifically requested by the user, in order to allow or improve navigation within the site, to provide, or to store the searches carried out. These cookies, called "navigation" and/or "functionality", are therefore essential in order to ensure the proper functioning of our website;
- analytics: cookies, in this case, "analytics", that are used to collect statistical information, in an aggregate and anonymous form, on the use of the service by users, for example, on the number of visitors to the site, on pages visited, or the time spent on them.
The installation and use of both these types of cookies are not conditional on the granting of any consent by the user and, therefore, occur automatically, as a result of user access to the site or service.
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
- profiling: this purpose is pursued exclusively by third parties through the use of certain cookies, through the site, with the aim of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with expressed preferences; these cookies, among which are "Facebook Pixels", similar to what occurs with third-party analytical cookies, subject to the release of “brief“ information to the user, immediately at the moment of the first connection to the site, and acquisition of its specific consent.
To access specific information and requests of consent relating to the use of “Google Analytics“ and “Facebook Pixels“, as prepared by third parties as autonomous Data Controllers, the user is invited to follow the respective pages of Google and Facebook information, shown below:
The consent to the use of all cookies that are not related to “technical“ cookies is provided by the user through the following procedures, subject to the release of “brief“ information to the user, which refers to this "extended" version:
- closing the banner containing the brief information;
- scrolling the page that hosts the banner;
- by clicking on any of its elements.
INSTALLING/UNINSTALLING OF COOKIES: BROWSER OPTIONS
The user can reject the registration of some or all of the cookies described above on their device by configuring the browser used for navigating: if the site is used without changing the browser settings, it is assumed that the user intends to receive all the cookies used by the site and to benefit from all the features.
For the main browsers, the links to the page dedicated to cookies and the instructions for their disabling or enabling are shown below.
- Internet Explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox:
Name of the Data Controller:
Contact details of the Data Controller:
Address: Viale dell'Industria 32 San Martino Buon Albergo (VR) Italy
Telephone: +39 348 268 5007